Shared Voices, A New Writers' Collection
Since 2001, Gorge Literacy has been publishing Shared Voices, an annual collection of writings by Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) student authors.
Become a Published Author
- Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2013
- Must be enrolled in one of these CGCC Adult Education Programs: ESOL, GED, Gorge Literacy, High School Credit Completion, or Writing 90.
- Written within the last year, 1000 words maximum.
- Teachers and tutors may help.
- Spanish writings welcome.
- What to submit: Poems, letters, recipes, journal entries, stories, song lyrics.
- Topic ideas: Family, holidays, school, feelings, relationships, travel, pets, work, really anything!
- Published authors receive a free copy of Shared Voices.
Book Release and Signing
Students have the opportunity to read their works during the book release and signing.