Online / Hybrid Classes Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get help with online or hybrid classes?
Contact the Helpdesk, StudentTechHelp@cgcc.cc.or.us, 541-506-6084.
I created an account, but still cannot log in. What should I do?
When I click on my course why does it say "This course is not enrollable at the moment"?
Your instructor needs to add you to the course. Please email her/him if you cannot access the class by the second day of the term.
What are the computer system requirements?
To participate in online and hybrid courses, students are expected to have access to the following equipment:
- A modern computer system with a supported operating system.
- An Internet connection 0.50 Mbps or better recommended. Test your connection.
- An Internet browser.
- An email account and word processing software.
- A sound card and speakers are required for some courses.
- Current virus software installed and kept up to date.
- Some classes may have specific class requirements for additional software.