We are dedicated to your success.
Plan Your Education
I can't register for a class. What does "prerequisites not met" mean?
Prerequisites are classes required in order to take more advanced classes. Consult the class schedule to learn about prerequisites for specific classes.
If you have completed prerequisite classes at another college, schedule an appointment with an advisor and bring your unofficial or official transcripts to the appointment to have the prerequisites overriden.
How do I pay with my financial aid award?
If your award is not enough to cover all term charges, you must pay the difference by the first Friday of the term. If your aid is delayed, you will need to pay by this date. Any excess payment will be refunded after the award has been posted to your account.
How are refunds processed?
The Business Office issues refunds to students as follows:
- Refunds from tuition, fees and bookstore charges are first applied to outstanding charges on your account.
- If the credit is the result of a payment by check or cash, a check is issued in the student's name.
- If the credit is the result of a bank card payment, the refund will be applied to the original bank card.
- Refunds resulting from check over payment are held two weeks from the date of the original payment.
Drop by the following dates for full refund:
- 8-12 week classes: drop by the end of the first Friday of the term
- 2-7 week classes: drop by the end of the first day of class
- Less than 2 week classes: drop before the first day the class meets
Adult Continuing Education
Students are entitled to a 100% refund when a course is dropped before these deadlines:
- Class that meets 1-2 weeeks: drop prior to the first session
- Class that meets 3 or more weeks: drop prior to the second session
No refunds will be given after the deadline.
How does the number of credits I am enrolled in affect my financial aid?
Your financial aid is based on the number of credits you take per term. For example, if you enroll for 12 or more credits (full-time enrollment) you will be eligible for 100% of funds available to you for that term as indicated in your award letter. However, if you enroll just for 6 to 8 credits (half-time enrollment) you will receive just 50% of the financial aid available to you.
Classes that are waitlisted do not count towards financial aid enrollement status.